Friday, July 10, 2009

Homemade Pita Pockets



Mmm, Mmm, Good!

You can see the whole recipe at Tammy's Recipes.


When it came to cooking, instead of using a cooling rack to bake them on, I placed them directly on my oven racks.
They didn't stick at all - and I didn't even spray anything.

Mine turned out a bit browner than I thought they should, but after letting them set in damp paper towels, they really softened up a lot and were perfect!

And as a note: I think adding in garlic powder and/or an assortment of herbs would really liven up this pita bread!

1 comment:

  1. i think i can't even pop microwave popcorn with consistent success...

    i may need to limit my visits here...i'm beginning to feel inadequate...

    crossing our fingers for house hunting/buying success...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails