Friday, June 12, 2009

Home for Sale (tell your friends!)



Our listing is officially up!

We finally got our MLS number and we are in the major database!

If you'd care to take a peek or, even better, know someone who's moving to the Manattan, KS area please send it on!

Here's the link to our listing.
(Note: there are no pics with the listing yet, but I sent them to the listing site and they should be up in the next day or two)














Master Bedroom
(on the right are his & her closets and a large linen closet,
on the left is the master bath)


Bedroom 2


Bedroom 3


Bath 1

(Master Bath not shown)

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Random question-where did you get Breck's wall letters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgette - Thanks! And I made Breck's wall letters myself - from cardboard and scrapbook paper! I wrote a tutorial on how I did it...here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails