Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Oct. 20 - 26




Not too much going on this week other than lots of leftovers! I don't think I can shove anymore stuff into the fridge right now!!!

Last week's Ham & Bean Soup was delicious! I didn't even bother using the recipe I linked to, instead I winged it and used only the bone from our spiral ham and the reconstituted green bean beans from our garden! I added a can or two of chicken stock and some water and let it simmer away for about 8 hours on the stove top. Mmm, mmm, good.


Here's the plan for this week:

Monday:
leftovers

Tuesday:
Wheat Thins Breaded Chicken, steamed broccoli, baked potatoes

Wednesday:
leftovers

Thursday:
CrockPot Harvest Stew (I plan to add cabbage to the mix)

Friday:
SAHM Kid's Craft Party & Potluck - soft pretzels and applesauce
dinner - leftovers

Saturday:
tailgating - ???
dinner - leftovers

Sunday:
CrockPot Smoked Brisket, mashed potatoes


For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to get a weekly dinner plan started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails