Monday, September 22, 2008

All Strung Out

How many of you thought 'Amy Winehouse' when you read that title?! No, this post isn't about rehab, it's about green beans! :)

Remember a while ago, I dried a bunch of green beans to harvest the beans inside the pods? And said that if I did it again, I'd string them up and hang them to dry? Well, again came sooner than I thought it would, but I got my twine and my large-eye needle and pulled all the bush bean plants out of the ground (they were mostly dead and done producing) and picked the pods, strung them onto the twine and hung them up outside.



I'll have to bring them in at night, with Seth's help, and I'll probably stretch them out across a few chairs. I still have to do this with the pole beans, but that's for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails