Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some Order Amongst the Chaos

I've decided to follow in the footsteps of so many other bloggers and create a posting schedule:

Sunday :: Creative Recycling (ideas on how to upcycle your trash!)
Monday :: Mmmm.... (new tasty recipes each week!)
Tuesday :: ???
Wednesday :: Walgreens Wednesday! (see the ad and best deals for the following week...I'll update this post throughout the week as I find out about more deals!)
Thursday :: Did You Know? (fun facts about who knows what!)
Friday :: 1000 Words (it's a picture!)
Saturday :: Super Savings Saturday (a weekly brag session hosted on Money Saving Mom. From now on, I'll post my deals on this day.)


Pictures of the kids and cute little stories will still be posted at random, since you never can tell what'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails