Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project Pinterest - Stairway Gallery


I'm waiting to post my project for the week for two reasons...

1. I haven't photographed it yet and now I need to wait for halfway decent lighting.
2. My inspiration pin doesn't have a link to the original source. And I'm not going to use a picture without giving credit. 

Well, I could not, for the life of me, find the original source of the image I wanted to share with you. So I found this one instead, as it's fairly close to the other one. It comes from The Creative Imperative.


Here's my take on the stairway gallery...except mine isn't done yet.
I still have some 'holes' to fill, but can't decide if I want more pictures or decorations of some sort.
PP---stairway-gallery



I'm excited to see what all of you have been up to, you crafty divas you!
Link up below!



Project Pinterest
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!





6 comments:

  1. Looking good. I've been planning one of these for awhile... just need to get the prints and frames! And my hubby home long enough to hang everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You did great! Makes me wish I had a stairway. I love how you put the art picture in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie: Looks GREAT! I wish I had an open stairway so I could do this! Love the look. Happy Friday! ~Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥!!! Son & DIL hung a similar collection in their home and it is just amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! Love this idea! And I have similar shots pinned like this, too -- and have *yet* to do it! My sister gave me a 10-piece frame set last Christmas - I suppose I truly have no excuse not to print anything and get my staircase filled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails