Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Pinterest - Fabric Rag Wreath


I'm starting to realize that I'm incredibly and uncontrollably drawn to wreaths that take a ridiculous amount of time to make.
Seriously...the longer it takes, the more I probably love it.

And that is the case with this fabric wreath.
{Perfect for Spring and Easter!}

Fabric-Wreath-full-view


I used all my scraps, cut a huge amount of fabric - including upcycling several shirts - as well as my scrap ribbons to make this wreath more eclectic and diverse in colors, textures and finishes.


Rag-Wreath

As with my other projects, I've added this wreath to my Etsy shop, Anthology On Main.
{It's how I justify all my crafting to Seth.}


Inspiration Source: Stitches and Scissors's Quilted Coasters  |  Pinned via Laura S.
Follow my Fabric & Upcycled Clothing Board


Now it's your turn to show us what you've made!



Project Pinterest
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!






4 comments:

  1. Aaaah, Katie! Another success. This is beautiful. It looks sooooo Spring-y! Lovely! ~Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wreath! It is beautiful! I'm with you, I just adore wreaths, I like to have one up for every season, and just for fun too! Unfortunately, our building says no decorations on our doors...so mine is always on the inside of the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I don't know if I have that much extra fabric, but I suppose I could buy one of those assortments sold at the fabric store of 'leftovers'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love all of the light colors. I'm going to pin this right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails