Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grocery Deals (Week of 3/7/10)



This week our local Price Chopper was having a really good sale! I paid $0.75 + tax for all the above! And yes, the lunchables were being eaten while I took my pic...I didn't buy empty boxes. ;)

Here's a quick run-down of how I did it:

Sale: Buy 2 Wish Bone dressings @ $0.98 each, get 1 bag of Dole salad free.
Coupons: (2) $0.75/1 IP coupons from Wish-bone.com
Paid: $0.46 for all three!


Sale: Buy 3 Coke 12-packs @ 3/$11, get 1 Coke 8-pack bottles free.
Coupons: (3) free 12-pack Coke coupons from MyCokeRewards.com
Paid: $0.00 for all four!


Sale: $1.99 Lunchables x 2
Coupons: (2) Price Chopper Kids Club coupons for free lunchables
(each month, Price Chopper emails me 2 coupons for 2 free items for the kids!)
Paid: $0.00

ETA: We get these freebies through Price Chopper's Kids Club. It's for kids 12 and under, and each child gets one "treat" per month!

Please note, this is for the Kansas City area Price Choppers, PCs in the northeast may or may not have this.


I know the math is off - this store's messed up register system, combo'd with my well-meaning, but very inexperienced cashier resulted in me paying about $0.25 extra than I should have. No biggy.

6 comments:

  1. paid $0.00 you are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing job! I really need to start getting better at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie-How can I get two free kids items each month from Price Chopper? Thanks! -MS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica - We get them through Price Chopper's Kids Club. It's for kids 12 and under, and each child gets one "treat" per month!

    Please note, this is for the Kansas City area Price Choppers, PCs in the northeast may or may not have this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I wish we had that down here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails