Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day Without Daddy

Seth started his new job today!

...in Kansas City. And since we have yet to find a house there, it means the kids and I are back home while Seth stays in KC during the weekdays. After nearly 6 weeks of Daddy being home 24/7, this will require some adjustments.

For instance:
  • I will have to remember that the laundry is in the dryer and fold it myself
  • Breck and Rowan will have no one to tackle and beat up on
  • There are now only one set of eyes (and ears)
  • I have to do the "yucky" lawn maintenance
  • All diapers will be changed by me

And a few things will actually improve:
  • All toilet sets will remain in their down position
  • There will be no "fighting" over the computer
  • I get to cook things that Seth doesn't like, such as pasta

But mostly, we'll just miss him!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will miss him terribly. That would definitely take some getting used to. I'm still praying y'all find a house soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails