Saturday, May 2, 2009

My In-Laws Rock!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have the best in-laws a girl could ask for!

Today Seth's brother (along with his girlfriend and her daughter) took Breck to the KSU Spring Game and his parents took Rowan with them to shop. Both kids were gone (for hours at one time!) so Seth and I could get some painting done. Yeah, not a fun thing to do while you're kid-less, but a much needed thing. We were able to get one coat done in the entry, hallway and around the door to our backyard! (I imagine we'll get the second coat done on Monday. I'll post pics when we're completely done painting.)

When Seth's parents got back, his mom played with Rowan so we could finish up painting and his dad fixed our corner cabinet that I haven't been able to shut for months! (Gale - you have no idea how much I appreciate that! Thank you!!!) And he "fixed" our refrigerator. (it turns out that we just didn't have it pushed back far enough and one wheel was resting in the missing part of our linoleum floor...talk about feeling kind of stupid!)

But, it's not just today - they are constantly doing things to help us out - be it the house or the kids. We are so blessed to have family like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails