Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Husband Rocks! (5/3)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Seth is the calmest person I know. (I, on the other hand, am not a very calm person when frustrated or provoked or pms-ing) He has this crazy ability to absorb stressful situations and deal with them in a calm and rational manner. (...like he doesn't freak out when the dishwasher doesn't do a perfect job of washing the dishes, or when Breck has pushed Rowan down for the 1 millionth time, or cuss when things just aren't going right.)

I love that he has this awesome trait - and for that, Seth rocks!


~~~

Thanks to Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure for starting the My Husband Rocks meme!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails