Monday, April 13, 2009

My Husband Rocks! (4/13)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wow! It's been exactly 2 months since I've posted a MHRs post.

I feel bad....sorry, Seth!

Without further ado, here's why my husband rocks:

Lately, during the weekends, we've switched Breck's car seat from my car to Seth's. And, when we're back to the weekdays, Seth has been putting it back in my car and buckling it back in! It's just a small thing, but when the kids are ready to get in the car, it's such a nice thing to not have to make Breck wait while I put his car seat in.

Thanks, honey, for making my mornings a lot easier!


~~~

Thanks to Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure for starting the My Husband Rocks meme!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails