Monday, April 13, 2009

Rowan is Ten Months!




Today Rowan is ten months old.

She is wearing her 12 month clothes - 9 month sizes are a thing of the past! (although baby girl clothes are cut much smaller than baby boys, so I'm not convinced it's only because she's a chub!)

She crawls like a speeding bullet and is cruising almost as fast. She hasn't ventured much into the world of standing without support, but I know it's coming all too soon! And she bounces to music! (I'll have to get that one on video!)

She says "mama", "dada", "baba" (which I think is for Breck - when he's around is mainly when she says it), "gaga" and a few other things.

Her hair is growing slooooowly, but there's enough there now that it sticks up at times! (I've yet to try a bow.)

....in just two short months she'll be 1 year old! I'll enjoy the "months" while I still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails