Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Easy Way to Get Free Gift Cards!


Search & Win



I wanted to test this site out before I blogged about it and/or suggested anyone sign up! But, after 2 months of "testing" I've come to the conclusion that this site is for real and a great, easy way to get yourself some free gift cards! So far, I've received a $5 Starbucks gift card and a $5 Amazon.com gift code. Both were received quite quickly - within 2 weeks.

Some of you may have already heard of it - SwagBucks.com - it's a search engine that allows you to win points for searching. The typical win is 1 point (or swagbuck as they call them) per day, but you could win as much as 250 points....it all depends on luck. Anyway, once you reach about 50 points, you are able to "buy" a $5 gift card. (the cheapest card is about 50 points - Amazon.com and Starbucks are in this category!)

And if you sign up through the banner at the top, I'll win when you win! But, you're certainly not obligated to use me as a referral - although it would be nice! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails