Friday, November 7, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Each and every night Seth gets Breck ready for bed - changes his diaper, most nights gives him a bath, and gets him in his pjs. Then they share a bowl of popcorn! And once it's time for bed, Seth takes him there. And then when Breck wakes up in the middle of the night, Seth is the one who goes to comfort him.

This (seemingly) simple thing helps me (and my sanity) tremendously! And for that, my husband rocks an extra amount!



Thanks to Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure for starting the My Husband Rocks meme!

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful! My husband helps me put my two to bed, and I'm so grateful for it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails