Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Nov 10 - 16




Last week I made the CrockPot Smoked Brisket...finally....and it turned out pretty awesome! A tad dry, but had a good smokey flavor!

This week's menu is a minor attempt to free up some freezer space.


Monday:
Grilled Chicken, sweet corn

Tuesday:
Stuffed Green Peppers

Wednesday:
Cheesy Spaghetti (regular spaghetti with Velveeta)

Thursday:
leftovers

Friday:
leftovers

Saturday:
???

Sunday:
Cheesy Potato Soup, Amish White Bread


For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I made the Potato Soup the other night and it so far the best recipe I've come across. My husband, who HAS to have meat every meal, even liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to free up space in the freezer as well. That or I need to invest in a stand-alone freezer...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails