Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Couponing 101: Q & A Wrap-Up

Today is a question and answer session. If you have a question, please ask in the comments or an email and I'll get the answer up soon!

Here are the questions I've received so far:

Q: How do I get home-mailers?

A:
I recommend going to each company's website of products you use and sign up for their mailing list....not just their email list. If you can't find a form or link, then I suggest contacting the company and specifically request being added to their mailing list. It never hurts to ask!

A few of my favorite companies for home-mailers are:
Huggies
Bath & Body Works - this is their contact form
Kroger Owned stores - must contact via form

Some companies will send you coupons for complimenting their brands, but those are typically a one-time mailing. SC Johnson is the best one I've found for getting "free" coupons.



Q: I have Walgreens RRs that are expiring soon and nothing I really see I need to buy.

A:
This tends to happen more than we like. Walgreens will have great RR deals one week and then the next two, nothing. When this happens, I like to use my RRs to buy items that are free after rebate. Keep your eyes open for rebate tags on products. Hair products seem to have the most.
Here's an on-going list of mail in rebates.
And here's a great resource for all your RR questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails