Friday, September 26, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Seth is a pretty funny guy. I think it's safe to say that he makes me laugh at least once a day! (although sometimes not intentionally!) It seems like a very simple thing, but it's a very important one...to me anyway. He often makes Seinfeld references, at times acts like a total fool - in a good way, and is fantastic at one liners! (hmm...maybe he could write his own show - about nothing)

For making me laugh, and thus extending my life expectancy, my husband rocks!



Thanks to Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure for starting the My Husband Rocks meme!

2 comments:

  1. it is true what they say about laughter being the best medicine, isn't it?

    be sure to stop by and enter the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails