Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Lately, Breck and I have been bonding over video games.


Here are some things he says (or does) while playing the Wii...in particular, Wii Play's Tanks! game:

* "Happy Birthday!" as he blows up enemy tanks

* "A soldier never gives up, Mommy."

* "Don't you get my Mommy!!!" or "Leave me Mommy alone!!!"
(this one is my favorite...he's very protective of me which just melts my heart!)

* If I win a game, he'll select the Tanks! game and immediately blow me up.
(...We're still working on being a gracious loser.)

* While playing with Rowan, he shouted "Rowan, get him! SHOOT! I LOVE YOU!"

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! Somehow they lose that sweetness as they get older...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is exactly how Wii Tanks goes in our house too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of Wii Tanks. I will have to look for that one. And I love how he goes from defending you to blowing you up all in a matter of a loss. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails