Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick Hello!

Hey there!

No, I'm not back yet - I'm loving my break and am getting a lot done!


But, I wanted to let you know what's coming up in the next few weeks:


Reviews. Lots of reviews.
CSN Stores has contacted me to do a review! I'm not quite sure what it will be as they carry millions of products....maybe headboards, maybe a microwave, or maybe some shoes?!

I have 2 other reviews and coupon giveaways to do for BzzAgent.com: Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer and got2b Smooth Operator styler! Both of which work great!

And last but not least, another book review for BookSneeze.com: Wild at Heart by John Eldredge.



I'm participating in the All You 2010 Grocery Challenge!
And that means you "get" to see my grocery spending and meal planning for the next 4 weeks!
Oh boy!



And as normal, a peek at what the kids and I have been up to!


( By the way, if you were even wondering, no I'm not doing the Creativity Boot Camp that I said I would be doing. I dropped out the first day. It wasn't quite what I thought it would be.)


...see you sometime in the near future...
I miss you, my bloggy friends!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Interestingly,I just finished Creative Boot Camp and I'm reading Captivating by John and Staci Elderidge (the female side of things). I look forward to your review of the John's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you... come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails