Sunday, February 7, 2010

An Update on Jace

I feel a little very weird about updating on the status of our friends' son, Jace. (Courtney & Justin, I hope you don't mind me taking some liberty here!) But, I'm doing this because I have received a handful of emails and comments asking how he's doing. And I'm going to assume there are others out there who are wondering the same thing.

So, I put together a little link-to timeline on Jace's progress.

Here's the story of how Jace came to our friends.

This is an update right after his surgery.

This post demonstrates just how amazing the Lord is!

Like mother, like son.

Whoa, he was hungry.

A 4 DAY recovery?!

Chicks dig scars.


I hope you'll take the time to read through Courtney and Justin's blog, because they are truly amazing and wonderful people, who happen to have some really weird quirks. ;) Mostly you'll laugh, but sometimes you'll cry, and other times you'll cry because of laughter!

Thank you to each and every one of you who took time to say a prayer for Jace! I know his family appreciates it!

And you may as well stick their blog into your reader.
I promise, you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for these links!!!! I can't believe he might be at home already!!! Woo hoo!!!! Still praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't leave a comment for some reason earlier, but wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you for rounding up so many prayers for speedjacer and helping us celebrate his place in our family. you're just the best thing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails