Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Works for me Wednesday! The Swagbucks Widget




No doubt by now you've heard of Swagbucks - it's the only get-paid-to site I've ever seen/used that actually has a successful business model and I totally recommend you try it out if you use a search engine and you like to get free gift cards - but back to the point of this post...

there is a handy-dandy widget that you can install on your blog, website, social network - wherever - that makes catching those bonus codes a whole lot easier! Not to mention it keeps track of your points, you can search through it (to earn points), browse through the prizes, read the swagbucks blog, and it serves as a referal tool, too.

(This is what it looks like. If you want to see it in action, mine is in the right sidebar on the bottom.)


I've only been using it for about a week now and have already been able to catch 4 bonus swagbucks, whereas I normally don't learn about them until they're expired.

The only downside I can see for now is that it only comes in one size. As you can see, it's really too big for my sidebar, but it is just too handy not to have!

~~~~~

Be sure to visit We Are THAT Family for a bazillion great WFMW tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails