Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Works for me Wednesday! Menu Planning Site




Wow, it's been a long time since I've had anything that worked for me which was worth sharing!

That said, I just found the most incredible site for menu planning!
It's Dinner Tool and it's fantastic!



Some of the features I love are:
  • it's easy to search recipes by a variety of criteria
  • once you find a recipe you want, drag and drop it into your weekly calendar
  • the search results come back with an option to see full meal (as in, with sides) ideas
  • you can print a shopping list
  • you can share your menu through a wide (and I mean wide) variety of sites
  • if you're not up to finding recipes yourself, click a button and the week is filled in for you

And if you aren't currently doing a weekly (or monthly) menu plan, I highly recommend you start! It alleviates all the stress of "what's for dinner?" at 5pm! Plus, planning ahead really allows you to save time and money. If you want to try menu planning out, you can link up your menu at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!


Be sure to visit We Are THAT Family for a bazillion great WFMW tips!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. I have added it as a favorite and hope to try it out next month (I plan a month in advance). Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails