Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bit of a Sneak-Peek

Since move-in day is now a mere 3 weeks away, I can start planning things to do and blog about after we move!

The "favorite category" poll was a way for me to gage the interests of my main readers, so I'll be sure to keep those topics. However, I do plan to add more of a variety once we get settled in and hopefully broaden my reader base.

(hmm, this must be all those years of marketing classes at work.)

I've been compiling a list of things to put on the blog and thought I'd share some with you. These have no set timeline, but are ideas that are floating around in my head and you may very well see them at some point in the near future.

  • monster plushies
  • scrapbooking (this is a huge project in itself - 3 years to catch up on!)
  • giveaway? (8x10 photo of choice?)
  • shrunken dress rehab (because I'm very gifted at shrinking dresses)
  • jolly rancher lollipops
  • tissue paper tie-dye
  • sewn cloche hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails