Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Update from the Weekend

Saturday
Poor RoRo had a lack-luster first birthday.


(this is the only picture taken of her on her b-day! this is how she fell asleep for her nap)

She (and therefor, I) woke up at 6:45am, so we ate breakfast and headed to the grocery store for a few things. While there, I saw some Curious George cupcakes on manager's special for $0.75 for a 6-pack, so I got them.

Around 10:30am, Lorrie (Seth's mom) and I left for KC to look at 11 houses. There were a handful that I really liked!

Seth had the kids the entire day! His dad came down for a little while, which I'm sure was a nice break!

I got back around 7pm, ate dinner and then Seth had a bunch of work he needed to do and finally quit around 10:30pm.


Sunday
We all slept in until 8:30am!

It was a quick morning: Seth pack up his work stuff, packed his bag for this week, ate lunch and headed for Topeka to drop some stuff off at his grandma's for the garage sale this coming weekend.

At 3pm Seth went to see 4 of the houses I really liked. We are both on the same page about one house in particular, which is great, but I had to nag him to make an offer!!! So, he has an appointment with our buyer's agent tomorrow at 5:30pm to put our offer in. Pray that we have a house with this offer! (or perhaps with the counter-offer!)

It's only been one week of not living together, but I'm ready for us to be back to normal already! ..and we have a minimum of one more month before we'll be able to move to KC. *sigh*

Tonight the kids and I played outside for a while.

Rowan "rode" Breck's big wheel


and Breck practiced the fine art of multitasking

(talking on the phone to Grandma Scott while playing the Max and Ruby bowling game on NickJr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails