Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Husband Super-Rocks!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


If I have ever complained about Seth lacking in the handyman department, I take it all back! During the weeks he was home, he worked hard - taking care of the lawn - including planting new grass in several places, tiling the kitchen floor, fixing various things on the house, painting a lot, playing with the kids and taking them to the park, doing dishes without being asked, doing laundry without being asked (although, this was more out of necessity because I neglected to do any for a long while), getting all of our house paperwork in order, getting all of his new job paperwork in order and a lot of other things (like putting up with a more than stressed-out wife!)

Seth, I love you and am so very proud of you for all that you have done and continue to do for your family!


~~~

Thanks to Katy Lin over at The Great Adventure for starting My Husband Rocks!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails