Friday, March 20, 2009

Reversible Curtain!

Last week when we were without a computer, I didn't get much done - some cleaning (which is almost always undone in a matter of minutes) and a new curtain for Breck's room. The one he had up was part of his baby room set and I think he's outgrown it. I decided that it would be a lot faster to just make my own then to hunt for the perfect curtain (at the perfect price) at the stores.

A while ago, I found some clearanced white canvas (about $3 for 1 yard) and my sister gave me some really neat embroidered fabric for my b-day this year. Due to half planning and half "mommy brain" I ended up making a reversible curtain. Here's what I ended up with:



I didn't use a pattern, just rough measurements. If I had it to do over, I'd make it a few inches longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails