Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Menu Plan Wednesday: March 4th - 8th




This week has been hectic, to say the least! Monday was a full onslaught of the terrible twos (and just so happened to be my birthday! So, I guess my present from Breck was a lesson in patience!?) Tuesday I was still recovering from Monday - trying to catch up on cleaning (which didn't go so well) and this morning the kids have been very accident-prone. Three injuries thus far. So, I figured I may as well go ahead and get my menu plan up for the week, so I can have one less thing to figure out each day!


Wednesday:
leftovers

Thursday:
Turkey Brats

Friday:

Lasagna (because it didn't happen last week)

Saturday:
breakfast - donuts
lunch - Chili's (I have several free item coupons!)
dinner - BBQ Beef

Sunday:
leftovers


For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails