Every wonder how some people make those neat collages they post on their sites? Need a simple way to edit your photos? Never fear, Picasa is here!
I've been using this program for a few months now and I love it! Let me count the ways:
1. It's FREE!
2. You can easily make collages (to do this, select your photos you want, click the "collage" icon at the bottom and design to your hearts content!)
3. I can upload directly to my Blogger blog
4. I can upload directly to my Google Photo albums
5. I can upload movies directly to YouTube
6. Files are automatically loaded into the editor when I put them on my computer
7. It has nearly every editing option you could want: straighten, auto contrast, focal b&w, sepia and many more
8. You can crop an image, upload it, then go back and change the crop if you want
9. Folders and editing are easy to navigate
10. You can send pictures via Yahoo or Google email directly from the program
11. This program runs on both Windows and Macs!
Sounds great, huh? Want to get it?!
Go here to download your way cool and free program!!
For many, many, many more tips, go to Works for me Wednesday at Rocks In My Dryer!