Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rowan Ate....

A peanut butter sandwich!!!

It's one of Breck's three main foods he'll eat, so there are usually crusts laying around after lunch. Last night he had one and Rowan made a bee-line for the leftovers, got her tiny mitts on a piece and shoved that sandwich in her mouth as fast as she could....as if she were a participant in an eating competition! So, I grabbed what I could out of her mouth and threw the rest away. Align Center(She's been exposed to peanut butter enough, we know she doesn't have an allergy to it.)

Then today for lunch, Breck had - you guessed it - a peanut butter sandwhich. I wasn't paying total attention to Rowan and Breck playing in the livingroom, and when I went to check on them, this is what I found:



she ate that entire other leftover-crust-half! Needless to say, I'll be watching her closely today just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails