Saturday, January 31, 2009

Creative Recycling: Baby Food Jars

1. Seed starters/small plant pots


Breck got a wildflower seed thing with his movie The Jungle Book, so we planted that - and since there's minimal direct light in our house, I have very low expectations of anything actually growing.


These are my (severely neglected) aloe off-shoots. They needed repotting, so I thought I'd give this a try! I think they look kinda cute in their own tiny jars!


And that's all I got around to doing! I had plans to make several things, but it didn't happen.
There are, however, several more ideas at re-nest.com, which I recommend you check out - some of them are pretty neat. (and there are pictures!)

My favs from the above site are the pin cushion and garden walkway!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails