Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Nov 3 - 9




I felt kinda lost last week without my meal plan!!!!


Monday:
Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday:
Jerk Pork Tenderloin, grilled potatoes, steamed broccoli

Wednesday:
leftovers

Thursday:
CrockPot Smoked Brisket, mashed potatoes
(I really AM going to make this yummy dinner this week! It's been on the menu for over a month...oops!)

Friday:
Hamburger Helper, peas

Saturday:
meals out/leftovers

Sunday:
Cheesy Potato Soup, Amish White Bread


For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a terrific menu plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love cheesy soup!! I TAGGED you if you want to play along!! Thanks!!

    http://ladybugsoup.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-have-been-tagged-by-stacy-at-busy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails