Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday!



Quick Counter Clean-up

When you have a lot of chopping and other prep to do for a meal, put an old bath towel down on your counter for your work surface. It will absorb any liquid spills (this is especially handy when working up a lot of tomatoes for canning!), act as a hot pad, and if you have any solid spills all you have to do is fold it up, shake it clean outside or over the trash can and throw it in the wash!

Not only does this save time during clean up, but you'll also use less paper towels, which means saving money! :)


For many, many, many more tips, go to Works for me Wednesday at Rocks In My Dryer!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. My counter is always getting wet and I am forever reaching for paper towels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try this one! I go through paper towels like crazy! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this tip! My husband doesnt know it yet but he says Thank You because I use way to many paper towels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails