Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Sept 15 - 21


Monday:
Tacos

Tuesday:
leftovers

Wednesday:
leftovers

Thursday:
Creamy White Bean and Apple Chili, Jiffy Mix corn bread

Friday:
Chicken Pot Pie

Saturday:
leftovers

Sunday:
Crockpot Smoked Brisket, steamed broccoli, grilled potatoes

Does anyone have a great fish recipe to share? I've never cooked fish and normally don't eat it, but we want to give it a try! All that I ask is that it's easy, a relatively inexpensive kind of fish and no dijon mustard! Thanks for any suggestions! :)

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie.

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! My hubby and I really need to get better about planning our weekly menu, maybe if I post it every week we'll actually stick to one! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tilapia! It's fairly inexpensive and doesn't have an overwhelming fishy taste.

    I really really like this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broiled-Tilapia-Parmesan/Detail.aspx

    I never use the butter, and usually cut out part of the mayo and it's still really tasty.

    Another good way to do tilapia is to marinate it in a little soy sauce, sesame oil, fresh ginger, and garlic. Then just broil it in the oven for a few minutes (it'll flake with a fork when it's done).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's an easy tilapia recipe and my son, a picky eater, really likes it.

    Brush a little prepared Ranch salad dressing on both sides of tilapia filets. Then press both sides of the filets into Shake-n-Bake Extra Crispy crumbs. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil lined with cooking spray. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talapia is our favorite as well. This is the easiest recipe and my husband's creation.
    Pour Italian Dressing (regular or fat free)over talapia fillets and bake in the oven. Voila!
    We like our fish more 'well done' than most recipes, so I bake it @350 for 30 minutes-depending on the thickness.
    We have this at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails