Friday, September 5, 2008

Goodbye, 4th of July


Today, I finished up one of my Halloween craft projects (It involves egg cartons...you'll see it Sunday!) and decided that it was time to put away the Summer decor (this paper wreath is the only thing I had up) and then I remembered that I was planning on sharing my neat little 4th of July craft project! (it's from the July issue of All You magazine) And now you have it 2 months late 10 months early!

Here's what it's supposed to look like:

I kind of slacked....and ran out of paper....and was tired of fighting with Breck over the "fans" that make up the circles. I used a circle cut out of foamboard instead of the styrofoam wreath for my base and the only ribbon I used was to hang it...I stapled that into my foamboard and I stapled my fans together.

This wreath project would work well for using up those magazine pages or sheets of junk mail! And now you have 10 months advanced noticed to start saving those red, white and blue scraps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails