Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mailbox Freebies!

Sometimes the best freebies are "ordered" online - and shipped to you for free! Here are a few of my better ones from the past few weeks:



Emergency Roadside Kit - from Buy.com - they are always having a $10 sale item and when combined with the Google "new account" checkout offer ($10 off your purchase) it makes it free! Plus, buy.com offers a free shipping option!

Oven rack pusher/puller - I have actually used this quite a bit since getting it! And it has a magnet and ruler on the other side!

Apron - haven't used yet, but good to have in case the need should arise!

2 cans of formula - which I probably won't use, but it's nice to have on hand just in case Rowan would need to eat and I wasn't around!

$30 in formula checks - these will come in very handy when trading coupons with my online girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails