Saturday, March 15, 2008

Zerberts and Tunnel Running

March 15th, 2008

Weird title, I know! But...here's the story....Breck was sitting on the couch with me this afternoon and, as is common, he lifted up my shirt to see my belly. Before I knew it, he was blowing zerberts on my stomach! (I'm sure Rowan loved that!) He's really good at it, too! - He made the zerbert sound every time!

Then this evening he wanted to be put in his tunnel with it vertical. And then he started running! So, we had a really tall tunnel with little feet sticking out the bottom running around the house! The window in the tunnel was just about eye level, so sometimes he could see where he was going. (although I was holding the tunnel up and directing him the whole time, since the tunnel is so long that it doesn't stand up by itself...should have gotten a video of that, eh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails